AutoPPP, PAM and wtmp

Hello!

I've got an little problem with AutoPPP, PAM and wtmp/utmp
entry's. Every time someone is docking on his Win95/WinNt machine
using PPP the wtmp entrys will not be set because the pamified pppd
does not support this. Therefore I have hacked a session module
together (using pam_lastlog and pppd-Sources) which do this part of
the work. maybe this is usefull for someone and maybe someone can tell
me if this was the right way to get this issue fixed.

The sources could be found at

    ftp://ftp.central.de/pub/People/stevew/pam_wtmp-0.1.tar.gz

cheerio
   Steve
Steffen Weinreich | Privat: steve@dragon.central.de
Altenburgstr. 1   | Arbeit: weinreich@multichart.de
D-34132 Kassel    | FAX/DATA: +49 561 9413873
    ... dann glaube ich werden Wunder war ...