pam_ldap 0.04 released

Hi All,

    I have put together a new version of pam_ldap.  It allows for
authentication against a LDAP Directory.

    Changes since last version:
    * a much more friendly config file
    * supports checking for group membership as  a part of
authentication
    * suports authentication via passwd comparison.

    I still haven't tried to compile pam_ldap on a solaris box. It has
been tested on both a linux-pmac machine and an intel /RedHat 5.x
machine.

Take it, try it, give me bug fixes :-)

Chris