Re: Module chaining?

Sorta. You can use the "sufficient" flag to sorta get around this.  Like
login:
auth    sufficient	pam_pwdb.so
auth    required	pam_skey.so

Then make sure that the users have no valid passwords in passwd or shadow
files.  I use this method for kerberos logins.

-Matt Drown     -- Privacy, Anonyminity, & Security -- DataHaven Project
 panzer@dhp.com -- Shell and Web accounts           -- http://www.dhp.com/