PAM support for Cyrus IMAPD??

Has anyone implemented PAM for the Cyrus IMAP server....This would be a pretty
winning combo.

For those of you who are unfamilar with Cyrus IMAP, it's an IMAP compliant
(also POP and KPOP) mail server that allows you to set up mailboxes on a server,
witout actually setting up user accounts on that box.  It already supports
Kerberos authentication, but I need RADIUS. If PAM support isn't avalible, would
it be possible to hack it in without loseing all my hair?

You can find more info on Cyrus at:
http://andrew2.andrew.cmu.edu/cyrus/imapd/

Thanks,

Michael
--
Obstacles are what you see when you take your eyes off your goal.