bindary/NDS PAM module

Greetz,
	This is my first trip with PAM. I'd like to be able to auth my
users via our (massive) NDS tree. Right now, I'm trying on a server that
does both NDS and bindary.

	I grabbed the pre-release module from kernel.org, and built it
with ncp (took some doing). If attempt to log in with my netware login,
login claims Login incorrect. But, if I login with a bogus acct, I get
"Unable to NDS log-in (error -601), trying bindery." then Login incorrect.

Any ideas? I also tried logging in with cn=ngelbard.ou=westsys.o=ws, but
to no avail.

thanx
	nathan

ps; i added auth required /lib/security/pam_nw_auth.so WS-SRV1 to
/etc/pam.d/login