Re: Auth::PAM anyone?

> Has anyone begun work on an xs extension to allow PAM access via perl?

Yes, but...

I worked on it over the summer, but not since, so I don't recall exactly
what state I left it in.  I tried to do both the application part and the
module part, but got hung up on the later (I posted some mail to the list
about this in August); if I'd been content just to do the application
stuff, I might have finished, but I'm picky that way.  I seem to recall
that my sample PAM-perl application functioned correctly.

I was working with PAM 0.57 at the time.  I haven't kept up with all the
changes since then.

I'll give my small efforts to anyone who wants them.  With a little
prodding, I'll see whether I can put it into a releasable form this
weekend.

Andrew