RE: Auth::PAM anyone?

I'll take 'em I imagine. Are they LGPL'd? I pose this question because
of my interests in mod_perl - http://perl.apache.org/. Lately there have
been a lot of posts on that mailing list with subjects like "HELP!!!!!
Need NT auth NOW!" and "NIS auth config woes!". Early PAM support would
be a great boon to this fine project. IMHO. You can send them to me at
tom@vaughan.to, let me know where I can ftp 'em. Or something else....

-Tom