Wheel module with trust doesn't work (?)

alanr@bell-labs.com writes:
 > I sent this out a few days ago, but received no response.  Did
 > others get it? Should I have sent it to another list instead?

I was hoping someone with a 5.0 system would respond to this.  I think
it would help a lot if you supplied your whole config file for 'su'.
Giving a line in isolation makes things a little vague.

 > This looks like a bug to me.  Maybe it's not though (?)

If it is a bug, I want to get it fixed.  More info please...

Cheers

Andrew