Experiences with pam_lradius anyone?

I'm interested in knowing how well LeeMah's pam_lradius module works.
I'm considering redesigning our entire set of servers to authenticate
everything via RADIUS (because it should be trivial with PAM), but I'm
concerned that I can't locate the source code for this module and that
I have to register to get access to the binaries.  I'd really prefer
somethings that's more "open".  For instance, the documentation for
pam_radius indicates that authentication may be added in the future.
Has any progress been made on that?

--
    Steve Coile
 scoile@patriot.net