Re: Experiences with pam_lradius anyone?

> I'd really prefer somethings that's more "open".  For instance, the
> documentation for pam_radius indicates that authentication may be
> added in the future.  Has any progress been made on that?

  We're interested in the same thing.  If no one else is doing the
work, I'll probably start on it within a few weeks.

  I've already written something vaguely similar: a Radius
authentication module for Apache.  I'm sure the two can be welded
together to get Radius authentication for PAM.

 ftp://ftp.cryptocard.com/pub/alan/mod_auth_radius.c

  Alan DeKok.