lggin: prompt in pam_pwdb.o

Hi,

on a RH5.0 system, I need to modify the prompt on certain lines. I have
modified /etc/gettydefs, but once pam_pwdb gets into the act, if the user
has mis-typed their username or password, then out comes that good old
'login:' prompt.

It has been suggested to me that this can be changed with a command line
field for pam_pwdb or others.

Can anyone tell me where this is documented?

Regards
-------
Richard Sharpe, sharpe@ns.aus.com, NIC-Handle:RJS96
NS Computer Software and Services P/L,
Ph: +61-8-8281-0063, FAX: +61-8-8250-2080,
Linux, AIX, Digital UNIX, ULTRIX, SunOS, Samba, Apache, NetScape,
StrongHold, Perl, C, PPP ...