prompt querying ...

I have just come up with an idea which probably goes against all the specs
... :-)

I would like some way to query auth modules about what prompts they wish
to display ...

Why ?

Well it would allow an xdm like program to throw up a list box with the
prompts and stuff in it so all the logins could be done at one box ...

XDM would start, ask the modules what prompts they needed and then it
would display itself with those prompts provided ...

I'm just wondering what others think of this idea?

Dave.

------------ David Airlie, David.Airlie@ul.ie,airlied@skynet --------
Telecommunications Research Centre, ECE Dept, University of Limerick \
http://www.csn.ul.ie/~airlied   -- Computer Engineering Postgrad      \