Re: pam_session bug?

On Tue, 5 May 1998, Andrew Morgan wrote:

> An interesting point.  However, the last thing I heard, PAM
> development had ceased at Sun.  I'd very much like to hear something
> to the contrary.

I don't know if it has or not, but as I've said before: right now I can
write a module which works under Solaris directly or under Linux-PAM. I
can probably write a module which works under HP-UX 10, but we have no
HP-UX 10 boxes here. This is extremely useful. While I see the need for
moving forward, I'd realy prefer not to lose this, since, among other
things, for my job I'm now using this...

-D