Re: Linux-PAM compile error 0.65

> Again, no need. Linux-PAM should just work. I swear. Really. (Well, modulo
> changing compilers, and the LOG_AUTHPRIV which appeared which wasn't in the
> last version I played with.)

  .. and modulo modifications in internal structures, error return
codes, etc.

  I wouldn't be surprised if Linux-PAM && the Linux PAM-aware apps
worked on Solaris, iff the Solaris PAM-aware apps were replaced.

  It may be paranoid, but I don't trust systems I don't have header
files for.  "undocumented == non-existent" is a good policy.

  Alan DeKok.