Re: NIS, shadow, and pam?

That's an interesting thought.  I hadn't seen much about YP and
shadow...but I would prefer a "real" implementation (if such a beast
exists).  By that I mean YP programs using /etc/shadow instead of
/etc/passwd.  I stand with Jim here...I'd love to hear how it is
implemented...so if anyone knows, I am asking for clarification here.  :)