Re: lradius ... problems on 0.59 (RH5)?

> > session    required     /lib/security/pam_radius.so
>
> can any of you explain me how this last line is supposed to log
> the session? what is needed to configure it?

  It sends an 'accounting start' and 'accounting stop' to the RADIUS
server on login and logout.  Your RADIUS server takes care of
everything else.

  Configuration is simple:

/etc/raddb/server:
#
server secret
#

  i.e.

192.168.10.22 1dhdy183j

  You should check to see that it has the same configuration as
/etc/pam.d/leemah/pam_lradius.conf. (server & secret, ignoring the
other columns of the leemah configuration file)

  Alan DeKok.