Re: lradius ... problems on 0.59 (RH5)?

Hi

> > > session    required     /lib/security/pam_radius.so

>   It sends an 'accounting start' and 'accounting stop' to the RADIUS
> server on login and logout.  Your RADIUS server takes care of
> everything else.

Very GOOD :) thanks! is there any way of telling the radius
server that a particular client has rebooted? I heard about
a radius reboot packet but could not find any easy way of
doing it.

in the case of a reboot, the radius server is expected to close
all open connections from that TS...

>   Alan DeKok.

Thanks again
!3runo