Re: lradius ... problems on 0.59 (RH5)?

>   You've got to send 'Accounting Off' packets just before the machine
> goes down,and 'Accounting On' once it's back up.  See RFC2139,
> specifically p.11-12.

I thought if any folk had already done it. we patched portslave's
radinit to send the two packets but it seems that radiusd-cistron
crashes more frequently with them. I guess the unassembly part of
it is somewhat broken (as shown by the radius DoS that appeared on
bugtraq a month or so ago)

if anyone interested on this patch, please ask privately

>   Alan DeKok.

!3runo