Re: lradius ... problems on 0.59 (RH5)?

Hi

I tried the pam_lradius + pam_radius session logging and it really works!!
BTW I found some new doubts and wanna if any of you can help

this is the detail generated from pam_radius

Mon May 25 11:27:21 1998
        User-Name = "user"
        NAS-IP-Address = my.nas.ip.address
        Acct-Session-Id = "000001008"
        NAS-Port-Id = 2032
        Acct-Status-Type = Start
        Acct-Delay-Time = 0
        Acct-Session-Time = 0

how NAS-Port-Id is generated? I noticed that always grown but I cannot
find any relation with anything that I can think of (i.e. PID)

does /etc/raddb/server accepts an "backup server"?

is RH pppd pammified? if so, would it also log info as (marked +)

Mon May 25 11:20:38 1998
        Acct-Status-Type = Stop
        User-Name = "Puser"
        NAS-IP-Address = my.nas.ip.address
        NAS-Port-Id = 42
+       NAS-Port-Type = Async
+       Acct-Output-Octets = 1399
+       Acct-Input-Octets = 1624
        Acct-Session-Id = "07003d95"
        Acct-Session-Time = 75
+       Service-Type = Framed-User
+       Framed-Protocol = PPP
+       Framed-IP-Address = IP.assigned.to.user
+       Framed-Compression = Van-Jacobson-TCP-IP
        Acct-Delay-Time = 0

I remember reading on this list info about another pam radius module
that could(?) be used as pam_lradius. can any of you point me where
is it?

TIA, !3runo