Question concerning PAM modules and root ...

Hi...

	I was just looking at the pam_smb_auth module, and one thing
bothers me...unless I'm reading the code wrong, *if* someone creates a
user root, with a passwd, on the NT server, and logs into the machine with
root/<passwd on NT server>, they can get root access to the server?

	Or am I missing something?