Re: Question concerning PAM modules and root ...

modules are stackable. Implementing it in a module means it's in "one
place" whereas putting it in libpam means apps that _want_ to auth without
those restrictions would need something else. Then we'd have two
libraries controlling auth instead of one libpam.

Seems silly to me. stack pam listfile in, honest, it is exactly what you
want.

jim

--
[L]inux has an installed base conservatively estimated at around 3 million
users.... [V]endors say that most of the top companies in the US have bought