Re: pam rsh - help!

> How do I configure PAM such that I can rsh into the system without it
> prompting for a password?
>
> In /etc/pam.d/rsh, I've set everything to pam_unix_whatever.so, which
> allows me to get in, but still prompts for a password.

The default /etc/pam.d/rsh works fine for me:

#%PAM-1.0
auth       required     /lib/security/pam_rhosts_auth.so
auth       required     /lib/security/pam_nologin.so
account    required     /lib/security/pam_pwdb.so
session    required     /lib/security/pam_pwdb.so

This allows any program to be run without a password with the correct
entry in the .rhosts.  Are you getting any error messages in
/var/log/messages or /var/log/secure?

				Reid