pam_make

		Hello

	I have written a module pam_make that runs a
make -C directory
	You can find it at

ftp://sysadm.dntis.ro/pub/devel/pam/pam_make

and can be used for syncing the plaintext password files and the db ones
(provided you use glibc and db system files in /etc/nsswitch.conf).

	Hope this helps anyone else besides me. I really needed it...

Best wishes,

						Mihai

	Mihai Ibanescu			Dynamic Network Technologies
http://sysadm.dntis.ro/~misa	      Moara de Foc 35, et. 7, 6600 Iasi
	misa@dntis.ro			    tel. +40-32-252936