Re: PAM + SSH + SOLARIS

I thought I put this in awhile back, sorry.
ftp://ftp.dhp.com/pub/linux/dhp-distrib/ssh-1.2.26.pam.patch

I have no idea if it will work with solaris, but it may be a good start.
I should have the 1.2.26 spec file up there when I finally get around to
seeing how to deal with ssh1 and ssh2 differences.

-Matt Drown     -- Privacy, Anonyminity, & Security -- DataHaven Project
 panzer@dhp.com -- Shell and Web accounts           -- http://www.dhp.com/