Re: ssh & opie

On Mon, Nov 23, 1998 at 12:35:10 -0800, Tom Vaughan wrote:
> Uh... I hope I don't start some sort of holy war, but have you considered
> using http://www.net.lut.ac.uk/psst/?

lsh (http://www.lysator.liu.se/~nisse/archive/) which is currently the most
concrete thing discussed on psst.. is currently of great hack value, but not
yet a usable replacement of SSH.

I hope that both SSH1 and lsh get properly PAMified.

Ray
--
J.H.M. Dassen                 | RUMOUR  Believe all you hear. Your world may
jdassen@wi.LeidenUniv.nl      | not be a better one than the one the blocks