PAM: paranoiac logging module exists ?

Hello !!!

I'm wondering if a PAM module that can log all events generated
by a user is available. By events, I mean all the programs launched
by the user. The logged information should contain date, time,
user, tty, event and the success or failure of the event. It should be
interesting to only log the informations for a particular user due to
the huge quantity of informations to log.

If this type of module exists, please, contact me. If you know another
tool that can do this job, I'm still interested.

Thanks a lot.

Claude Lefrancois

--