pam.tally

HEy!
	I've just added new option - "per_user".
If you add this option as argument to account block to pam_tally
then if in field .fail_max is value not equal 0 this value (insted of
deny=n option) is taken to see if user can log in (just deny=.fail_max).
Now you can set indyvidually how much times user can failure ang globally
via deny=n.
bin and src rpms are on ftp://rudy.mif.pg.gda.pl/pub/People/milek/
There's also pam-0.65-2e. Only src, 'coz I didn't chcecked it, but there
should be no reason why it shouldnt't work.
pam-0.64-xx works of course.

A1240D 18MB EDO RAM + HD 2.5GB + CD +...                 Student of
mail to: milek@rudy.mif.pg.gda.pl             Technical University of Gdansk
    Happy owner of Amiga              Milek     Faculty of Applied Physics