Re: PAM and Novell NDS

On Thu, 8 Apr 1999, Doug Kite wrote:

> Is anyone out there doing any authentication to a Novell NDS tree with pam? I
> know there  is a module that will work with bindery mode servers, but how
> about NDS?

Caldera has a *commercial* NetWare server package that includes ncpfs
files with NDS support; all the usual ncpfs programs (nwauth, nwmount,
etc.) support both NDS and bindery connection.

Around a year ago I downloaded a beta (or was it a limited license??) copy
of the program from Caldera Web site. I didn't try the server program, but
all ncpfs programs worked just fine with our NDS tree.

Hossein