pop3 and sendmail?

Has someone added PAM support to a reputable POP3 server and a delivery agent
which can be used with sendmail?  I'm trying to PAMify as many things as I can
so that I have the flexibility of changing my entire authentication scheme.
  Any info on where I could get information about either one of those packages
would be greatly appreciated.
  Thanks,
    -M@

--
Matthew Hixson - CIO			"Noone's ever tried this before."
FroZenWave Communications		"That's why its going to work."