Re: NSS and db support

seems like that's where pam is complementary -- pam can say "these
services use typical "unix" (read: nss) methods for figuring out accounts,
but these other services use /dev/random or whatever.'

Right? (Or did I miss something? That happens a lot these days. =)

jim

--
"[T]hey said something to the effect that Linux has 'the tendency not to
crash.' ... It's like me listing 'the tendency not to murder people' as one of