pam_auth_db.so

On my Debian 2.1 system there is a file /etc/pam.d/radius and in it there is
the following:

auth    required        pam_auth_db.so /etc/raddb/users.db

However, I don't seem to have pam_auth_db.so on my system.  Does there exist
such a pam shared library?  That looks like it would be exactly what I'm
looking for.
  Thanks,
   -M@

--
Matthew Hixson - CIO			"Noone's ever tried this before."
FroZenWave Communications		"That's why its going to work."