Re: multiple root passwords...

How about this instead?  su would simply check to see if the user is a
member of the rootadmin group and then optionally prompt for a rootadmin
password.  Access this way would be logged.  In fact, isn't there already a
module that does this?  The wheel module I think.  (I've never used it; I
use sudo instead.)

Scott