Re: MD5 passwords with pwdb

mpg4@paradise.duluoz.net writes:
>	I used the 'passwd' program that's packaged w/RH5.2.  (Anybody
>know where I can find the source for this, BTW?)

rpm -qif `which passwd`
Name        : passwd                       Relocations: (not relocateable)
Version     : 0.50                              Vendor: Red Hat Software
Release     : 13                            Build Date: Sun Mar 21 21:56:07 1999
Install date: Tue Mar 23 16:16:00 1999      Build Host: porky.devel.redhat.com
Group       : System Environment/Base       Source RPM: passwd-0.50-13.src.rpm

Your results will vary, as the output here is from a recent beta version
of Red Hat Linux.  But you can find the source rpm for any file controlled
by rpm in this manner.

michaelkjohnson

 Linux Application Development       http://www.redhat.com/~johnsonm/lad/