Re: telnet auth problems

md5sum the login programs and verify you haven't been broken into. :)

Make sure you do this with an md5sum taken from a system you are pretty
sure isn't broken into.

Other than that, make sure that /etc/pam.d/login is the same on both
systems.

-Matt Drown     -- Privacy, Anonyminity, & Security -- DataHaven Project
 panzer@dhp.com -- Shell and Web accounts           -- http://www.dhp.com/