Re: alternate password file module?

As far as mail is concerned, you should have a look at VMailMgr, which
provides virtual mail domains with the help of qmail (and without real
user accounts).

Although I didn't try the first, I'm a happy qmail user and there are
not too many comlaints on the mailing list ;-)

VMailMgr  http://em.ca/~bruceg/vmailmgr/
Qmail	  http://www.qmail.org

Regards,
	Marcus
--
	  Some operating systems are called `user friendly',
		  UNIX however is `expert friendly'.

    Marcus Harnisch <mailto:marcus@harnisch.isdn.cs.tu-berlin.de>