pam and ssh

Hi.
	When you set up sshd to auth user via RSA only or RSA + rhosts
then even if the user's accouint is expired (or password expired) he would
login in. If ssh prompt for password everythink is ok.
I think (I've not seen in sources) the problem is in calling PAM too late
(after RSA auth) or the answer from pam is chcecked only if passswd is
checked.
has sb. fixed it?

--
						Robert Milkowski