SSH -> PAM -> pam_smb

I am trying to unify passwords on our network.  My end goal is to have the
same strong passwords for every user no matter which machine they are
logging into (UNIX or NT), and have them rotate every 2 months or so.

I am testing around with having PAM authenticate against a NT PDC/BDC (using
pam_smb).  This works fine.  However, when I try and bring SSH into the
fold, it doesn't go through PAM and instead sees that there is a shadow
password file and grabs the password from there.  How do I have SSH use PAM
to authenticate, or which config under /etc/pam.d do I need to change?

Thanks for any help,

Kenn Herman