Missing prompt item in PAM

We have PAM_USER_PROMPT; why don't we have PAM_PASSWORD_PROMPT?  It is
not unusual for the user not to know what password to type...  Being
able to set PAM_PASSWORD_PROMPT to something like
sprintf(password_string, _("%s's password:"), username);
would make applications much more friendly.

Any objections?

michaelkjohnson

 Linux Application Development     http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad/