tacacs+pam_tcpd+ns-api pam page

Hi,
finally I wrote some lines putting togheter my works about PAM.
What I have is a pam module for W. Wenema tcpd wrapper, a pammified
patch for Cisco tacacs+ F4.0.3.alpha and a wish to write a pam ns-api
for netscape web server.
At the moment only ns-api is not ready (yet).
The page is at http://web.tiscalinet.it/macchese/PAM/

--

 /\_  _|             |  Max Liccardo - Security Pianist Consultant

                        "..fatti non foste per viver come bruti,
                           ma per seguir virtute e cAnoscenza .."