Re: Missing prompt item in PAM

Andrew Morgan writes:
>Can't you leave it for the module stack to identify when an
>authentication is from a safe domain is and when it isn't?

We'll find out, I guess.

>Complete agreement. Want to suggest a name for a such an option?

I suggest that we name it "expose_account" or some reasonable
contraction thereof.  We want to make the purpose obvious enough
that folks actually think that it would be worth their while to
implement it when they write modules...  :-)  Using a name that
referred to safe or unsafe information domains would be too
generic to explain what we want and convince people to use it.

michaelkjohnson

 Linux Application Development     http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad/