pam_smb sais: "no server.."

Hi,

thanks a lot for your help by my old questions. PAM itself now runnig
good (I hope so ;) ) but now I've some troubles with pam_smb (linux):

I use blank from the PAM package to test all. So I added the following
line to /etc/pam.d/blank

  auth      required       /usr/lib/security/pam_smb_auth.so debug

my /etc/pam_smb.conf file looks like this:

AKADEMIE
MAIN
STUDENT

The Domain in the first line is the default domain here, MAIN is the PDC
and STUDENT is an server maintained by me (which should be replaced by
the new linux machine).
Students from all of the academy should login on the new machine which
netatalk (Apple network), using ther "official" Acount on the students server.

Now, if I test if the logins are working, blank waits some seconds shown
that there is an error.

in /var/log/secure some errors are logged:

Dec  2 02:44:41 news pamsmbd[5610]: db_get: found no entry return ENOENT
Dec  2 02:44:41 news pamsmbd[5610]: Reauthenticating user alvar.freude
alvar.freude AKADEMIE MAIN STUDENT
Dec  2 02:44:52 news blank: pamsmbm: no server...
Dec  2 02:44:52 news blank: pam_smb: got back 2 username alvar.freude

The first two lines are OK, I think. :)
But WHY pamsmbm sais: "no server..."?

Where is my error?

AKADEMIE is the default (and only) domain, MAIN the PDC or at least a
server with authenticating permision, and STUDENT is a second Server.

But WAY pam_smb doesn't find the Server?!?

any Idea?

thanx and ciao
  Alvar