Re: pam with external auth server

Sabrina,

PAM basically doesn't support this at this time. Sorry.

If you browse the list's archive you'll see that we have had a long
discussion about something pretty close to this a month or so ago. I
guess all I can say is that it looks like there is a possible resolution
to it by adding a couple of functions to libpam, but that support is not
implemented yet, so there is still time to contribute to the necessary
design effort.

http://www.egroups.com/MessagesPage?method=performAction&listName=pam-list&start=2094&search=wakeup+events

Hope that helps (and I hope my mailer doesn't wrap the above link!).

Cheers

Andrew