[no subject]

   trusted programs (processes)
   trusted channels (filedescriptors?)

Are there other things?

What type of data can quantify trust? Is a single bit sufficient?

The type of trust we've talked about here are those surrounding the idea
that we trust a data stream to faithfully represent the intentions of a
real user. Are there any other applications of trusted path?

Anyone got a reference on how to implement trusted path under UNIX?

Thanks

Andrew