[Fwd: cannot submit it?]

[Ed. Anyone in list-control want to look into Naomaru's email
difficulties? Thanks.]
--- Begin Message ---
Hello,

I have been trying to submit this message to the pam-list for a couple
of weeks, but unsuccessfully.  I am registered to the list, and
receive messages daily.  I sent it to the mailing list and posted it
in the homepage several times, but my message just does not appear in
the mailing list.  So ... could you post this for me, or tell me why I
cannot?

Thank you very much.

Hi,

I updated my PAM Kerberos 5 module to run on RedHat-6.1.
It is compiled with MIT's Kerberos V5-1.1.
RPM, document, and source are in:
http://www-personal.engin.umich.edu/~itoi/

Please send me questions / requests / comments.

Thanks.

--
Concentration .. Naomaru Itoi
http://www-personal.engin.umich.edu/~itoi