Re: Open Xlock as root

vorlon@netexpress.net writes:
>Bah. Isn't that why we all support PAM now?  So that all anyone has to do
>to change password algorithms is drop in a couple of modules? :)

Hey, I'd support it, as long as the hashed password was distinguishable
from other hash types.

I just mean I'm not going to campaign to kill the 1000-round md5 password
hash mechanism despite the lack of direct analysis.

michaelkjohnson

 Linux Application Development     http://people.redhat.com/johnsonm/lad/