pam_ldap - authenticating against groups

I've got to the stage where I pam_ldap and nss_ldap working together fine on
redhat6.0, talking to our OpenLDAP server.

Authentication works beautifully, however, if I try and force authentication
by group membership, all of a sudden it stop working.

I have a groupOfUniqueNames defined, which has a uniqueMember attribute set
to the dn of the user logging in. I've set the groupdn in the ldap.conf
file, but whatever I do, it just doesn't want to :-(

Any ideas?

Andy

--
Andy Cowan