Re: timer restrictions

On Mon, 1 Feb 1999, Andrew Morgan wrote:

> Is there any reason why you could not make a module that would trigger
> such a firewalling event? I can imagine it having a use for things
> besides POP.

Of course, it could be a module. But it would not work for
non-autheticated protocols (SMTP) and in situations when a misbehaving
client does not even attempt to authenticate itself.

--Pavel Kankovsky aka Peak  [ Boycott Microsoft--http://www.vcnet.com/bms ]
"NSA GCHQ KGB CIA nuclear conspiration war weapon spy agent... Hi Echelon!"