Re: casts considered harmful

Andrew Morgan writes:
>I believe this is a useful parallel example:

No, not really.  It doesn't have much to do with the pam_get_item
query I sent.  If you responded to my query instead of Joseph's
incorrect and off-topic response, that might be more obvious.

I'm not new to the C language.  I know what a const void ** is for,
and it is NOT for what it's being used for in the third argument
to pam_get_item.

michaelkjohnson

 Linux Application Development       http://www.redhat.com/~johnsonm/lad/