Source code for Pam'd applications

Hi again--

I am looking for source code for Identification and Authentication
applications which are using PAM.  Some time ago, I downloaded
SimplePAMApps-0.57.tar.gz, which contained the directory
SimplePAMApps-0.56/ and the applications login, su, passwd.  I also
have Andrew's Xauth code.

In particular, I'm looking for source code for a Pam'd ftpd, rexecd,
xdm, xlock.  I'd be interested in other utilities which are known to
be pam'd as well.

I am working my way through the various search engines and Linux
archives, but I'd really appreciate some specific pointers for where
to look for PAM'd application source code.  I am not super familiar
with Linux, and can deal with gnuzipped tar archives considerably
easier than rpm files at the moment.

Thank you very much.

--kt (ktb@sgi.com)