Re: Basic Authentication for web pages

On Wed, Feb 10, 1999 at 10:48:05AM +1100, Hossein S. Zadeh wrote:
> On Tue, 9 Feb 1999, Wes Brown wrote:
> > Thanks to all of those that sent mail on this.  I have managed to figure
> > enough out from how the Apache module did things so that I could make a
> > program that would do much the same for WN.
> >
> > Now to clean up the code and make it compile without any warnings.
>
> Any plan on making the code available to public? (Just curious, how it
> works)

I am currently cleaning up the code and getting it to compile without any
warnings.  I am also trying to figure out where to give credit for the code
that I have written.

I referenced the author of the Apache module in my code because looking
over his code allowed me to understand how to talk to the pam library.  I
do not know if his copyright would extend to the code that I wrote since it
influenced it greatly, but is not a copy of it.

My intention is to make it public code.

Wes
---
Wes Brown